The aim for the newsletter is to communicate topics that are considered will be of interest to those who follow or regularly visit this website and integrated blog.
The frequency is yet to be determined and will ultimately be based upon uptake.
The current intent is to perhaps send a regular letter quarterly with occasional interim ones when there is something of particular interest to convey.
Proposed content may include:
– Updates relating to T. R. Robinson Publications;
– New resources made available;
– Recommended facilities, services, and resources;
– Occasional competitions;
– Advanced notice of forthcoming publications by authors who have some connection with T. R. Robinson Publications;
– Latest publication news;
– Most popular articles or posts;
– Anything else considered will be of interest.
Anyone not already subscribed may do so by clicking the button below.
This leads to a subscription page where basic details are entered.
To fully comply with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) the subscription request has to be confirmed from the email subsequently received.
(If not seen within reasonable time the spam/junk folder should be checked.)
To ensure future receipt to inbox, the newsletter address should be added to contacts.